Job Id : BTJ21010
Technology / Domain: Content Writer
Experience: 1-2 years
Remuneration: Best as per industry standard
- Create original and compelling content for multiple platforms, such as blogs, articles, ebooks, case studies, use cases, white papers, marketing collaterals, product descriptions, webpages, and landing pages.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear and concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Asset Management - Website & Social Media.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in B2B content creation.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools.
- A keen eye for details and a good sense of designing.
- A strong portfolio of content across formats and platforms.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives.
- Aware of the latest content, social media trends, consumer trends, and advancements in technology.
- Photography skills will be an added advantage.