1. How to pull your changes from your Scratch Org to your SFDX project:
- Open your scratch org using sfdx:org:open -u <org alias>
- Make some changes to your org, like custom object, custom fields etc.
- Time to pull the changes back into your sfdx project.
- Use the following command in the terminal. Make sure you are in the right project folder.
sfdx force:source:pull -u <Org alias> -f
-f indicates that you would like to overwrite the sfdx project changes in case of a conflict. There are options available which you can easily find out by typing sfdx force:source:pull –help and pressing enter. Check out the video for more details.