Hubspot WordPress integration overview
HubSpot – WordPress Integration Overview
HubSpot empowers you to develop your business better. It helps transform guests into drives, support them into clients, and measure your business development. HubSpot is across the board inbound marketing programming tool that can permit you to upgrade your WordPress site for lead age and change. Site proprietors use HubSpot to improve traffic, lead catch, computerized support and deals transformation. HubSpot has solidified themselves as a powerhouse in this space. HubSpot bundles its own content management system (CMS), yet numerous marketers do not realise HubSpot WordPress integration can be achieved by means of a module that gives you a simple method to keep utilizing WordPress as your CMS while incorporating HubSpot into your site for your inbound promoting endeavors.
What functionality does HubSpot/WordPress integration bring?
The plugin is automatically installing the HubSpot tracking code. The integration allows WordPress users to embed the forms and CTAs directly into both WordPress pages and posts. This is done by copying and pasting code or data from HubSpot into WordPress, using the “text” tab instead of the “visual” editor tab.
Visitor information is captured through forms, but HubSpot also pulls in the extra data about that person from over the web, including – where available – information such as their job title and social profile, to build a fuller profile of website visitors.
Catch visitor data is stored in HubSpot so that marketing activities can be measured and reported on.
Sync your contacts’ email and information to the HubSpot CRM, where you can manage and segment your audience.
Forms & Popups
Quickly build the forms and popups using the drag-and-drop builder, and then it can be quickly published to your site.
Live Chat & Chabot’s
Chat with the site visitors and answer questions in real-time.
Simple Email Automation
Send an automated email when someone fills up a form or sends a message on instant chat.
See which pages and traffic sources drive the most conversions so you can keep doing what’s working and find areas for improvement.
How HubSpot for WordPress integrates with HubSpot
Contact management simplified.
Whether you’re using HubSpot’s lead capture tools or you stick with your existing tools (Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and more), emails you collect on your website will automatically sync with your free CRM.
Quickly add lead generation tools to your website.
Create and publish forms, slide-ins, and banners using the drag-and-drop builder to generate leads on your website.
Chat with website visitors in real time.
Let your website visitors ask you questions as they’re on your website and engage with them when they’re most interested using live chat.
HubSpot – WordPress integrates with these HubSpot features
- Contact Activity
- Contact Management
- Conversational bots
- Conversations inbox
- Live chat
- Content Activity
- Contact Management
Install and use HubSpot WordPress plugin
The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Pop Ups, Live Chat WordPress plugin allows you to quickly connect the WordPress site and HubSpot CRM account. With plugin’s, the HubSpot tracking code gets automatically added to the WordPress pages, and users can access many of HubSpot’s tools directly from your WordPress account.
To install and use the plugin’s, your account must meet the below requirements:
- Your WordPress version must match the plugin requirements. This is stated in the plugin page‘s on the right sidebar next to WordPress Version.
- The wp_footer function must be included in WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php). This function is required for tracking the code and has to be installed on each page of the website.
- You have to be WordPress admin for installing the plugins for your site.
Install the plugin
You can add the plugin from your WordPress account by following the instructions below.
- Log in to the WordPress website admin dashboard.
- To the left sidebar menu, navigate to the Plugins > Add New.
- Search the plugin HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat.
- To the upper right, click on Install Now.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- To the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot.
- Click on login to your account to complete the installation process. If you have not set up a HubSpot CRM account yet, you will be prompted to create one.
If you required to change the HubSpot account connected to the plugin:
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to the HubSpot > Settings.
- Below the Connected to HubSpot Hub ID field, click on the Disconnect this account.
- In the dialog box, click on Yes, Disconnect, then click on Ok.
Once you have installed the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat, then you can create the HubSpot forms from WordPress, and, if you have created a new account, log in to the HubSpot to access the rest of your free CRM features.
So there you have it. In a perfect world, we suggest using HubSpot as your single website production and management platform. But if your business requires running HubSpot and WordPress at the same time, these guidelines will help you do that more effectively and avoid common mistakes along the way.