Job Id : BTJ21010
Technology / Domain: Java developer
Role: Java developer : 1-3 yrs of Exp
Best as per industry standards
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for requirements understanding, analysis, coding, testing and maintenance/enhancements depending on the project nature in the full software development lifecycle
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java and Java EE platforms including Spring framework and components, Microservices, ORM frameworks, Web & Application Server.
- Should have good knowledge about writing SQL queries/PL-SQL.
- Strong experience in developing and designing software solutions on Spring Framework and ORM frameworks, Web & Application Server.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting expertise.
- Java/JEE/RDBMS/ Unix/ Ext JS/ Angular JS, Spring, Web Services.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration including Jenkins job configurations, build processes, REST API for automated job creation scripting languages like Groovy and Python.
- Very good English communication skills (spoken & written).
- Flexible to work in overlapping time with Global team members, if required.