Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Job Id : BTJ21007
Technology / Domain: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud : 2-4 yrs of Exp
Best as per industry standards
The Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
This position will support the email marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script-based dynamic templates, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud (B2C/B2B).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is required.
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration.
- Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator and/or developer
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred.