Sectors at the India Pavilion
India’s massive 4-floor pavilion promises to captivate all with an excellent mixture of Ayurveda, Yoga, Space program, and its fast-growing US$ 2.5 trillion economies. BugendaiTech is obliged to address the Indian Pavilions at the Dubai Expo 2020.
- The third graph draws a comparison of the list of commodities in Dubai’s H1 external trade, Gold topped with 138.8 billion dirhams (19.2% of Dubai trade), followed by telecoms at 94 billion dirhams (13%).Followed by Telecoms, diamonds have been observed at the third position in the list with 57.3 billion dirhams (8%), which was then followed by jewelry at 34.1 billion dirhams (4.7%) and then vehicle trade at 28 billion dirhams (4%).
- You’ll be welcomed to an 8,750 sq. state-of-the-art pavilion with an amazing pool of all-digital experience, dynamic content curation with on-demand touch screen menus, 3-D augmented reality projection systems across floors, walk-in experience kiosks, and VR pods, and mirror-finished floors with LED surround projection.
- Conferences, a movie hall, and cultural programs within the amphitheater will be highlighting over 100 movies from the world’s largest movie industry.
- Retail space would be stocked to shop for Indian curios and restaurants to enjoy all the delicious Indian cuisine.
- The Pavilion would be a vibrant cultural hub with a plethora of performances. Food and drinks from across the whole diversity of India’s various States and Union Territories would be served.
- AN AMBIENT, FUTURISTIC ENVIRONMENT AWAITS YOU
Consisting of 4 floors, the India Pavilion will highlight the latest technologies and make an ambient, futuristic environment with installations powered by augmented reality and projection mapping.
- MOVING FACADE SYMBOLISING ‘INDIA ON THE MOVE’
Made from 600 individual blocks, the facade is going to be using kinetic architecture – a mosaic of rotating panels that will highlight 75 stories about the history, and literature of the country over 26 weeks. India will wake up in action on this facade!
- PLETHORA OF EVENTS TO BE HOSTED UNDER ONE ROOF
Celebrating India at 75 and highlighting the achievements, diversity, and rich cultural heritage of the country, the India Pavilion is one of those few pavilions at Expo 2020 Dubai that will host numerous conferences, B2B meets, cultural programs, food festivals, online workshops, cinema screening, debates, and various competitions. Festivals of India that occur between 01 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 are going to be celebrated, altogether their glory and grandeur.
“The world’s economic revival is linked to the expansion of India. The country is prepared to try to do whatever it can to further global good and prosperity. this is often an India that’s reforming, performing, and reworking .”