Microsoft SharePoint is a web application development platform. Typically associated with web content and document management, SharePoint provides a stable, secure and highly scalable base for any kind of website, intranet, extranet or business collaboration application.

Out of the box, SharePoint provides great features for:

  • Records Management & Compliance
  • Social Computing
  • Web Content Management
  • Business Intelligence
  • Search
  • Mobile Devices
  • And more…

However, overall, there is one single reason we get so excited about SharePoint; In our experience, given a proper upfront analysis of requirements, between 70% and 80% of even the most complex business application requirement can be met by SharePoint’s out of the box features. This enables us to focus on the remaining 20% to 30% of the application that requires bespoke software development. The result being that we can rapidly deliver even the most complex of applications saving our customers cost and ensuring a rapid return on investment as possible.

SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. Launched in 2001. Microsoft SharePoint redefines Collaboration, Intranet, Team Portal, Document Management etc… It is built upon previous releases of SharePoint to better support Big data, Mobile Users, Social Media and Public-Facing Websites. Option between server or cloud-based versions is available.

Microsoft SharePoint development, Custom .Net Application development,  Business Intelligence, Dynamic 365 implementation, Testing Services, Artificial Intelligence or IoT project, or Big Data solution,  or have a new software product to get to market on time, our solutions drive digital transformation and help our customers achieve transformational growth.


We create high quality, robust, end-to-end OOTB and custom Sharepoint solutions that give our clients a competitive advantage. We help you reach higher growth with our Sharepoint and Office 365 services.

Our Microsoft SharePoint Consultants and certfiied developers, and large development team, offer a range of services covering the development, implementation, post implementation support, migration and training stages of your Microsoft SharePoint environment, including:


Custom SharePoint Development and Administration

SharePoint Portal Development

SharePoint Integrated application development

SharePoint Deployment

SharePoint Integration with other LOB applications

Multilingual portal development

SharePoint Consultancy

Migration to SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016

SharePoint Maintenance Services

SharePoint Product Development


We Work on the core capabilities of the Microsoft SharePoint platform, to creating a custom look and feel for your clients’ websites/intranet websites through custom site definitions, themes, templates, master pages and responsive design, we offer:


SharePoint Web Development and Portal Development

SharePoint Application Migration

SharePoint Custom Workflow development using Visual Studio (VB / C#) and SharePoint Designer

SharePoint workflow development.

SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (SharePoint CMS)

SharePoint Enterprise Portals and Business Intelligence

SharePoint SQL Reporting

SharePoint Intranet, Internet and Extranet application development

Notice: Undefined index: position_on_screen in /home/tl2jq5v7asif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mystickyelements/mystickyelements-front.php on line 203